The goal of the GDPR is to increase trust between consumers and businesses. It gives EU citizens more control over how their personal data is used and requires that businesses are transparent about how they use the data they collect.
- The types of personal information we collect with your consent, including name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and IP address.
- How we use this information, namely, primarily for our internal business purposes and to provide you with our products and services.
- How we protect your information, namely by encrypting it and not selling your personal information to third parties.
- How we share your information, namely to our Service Providers and Third Party Advertisers, whom we disclose to you.
- How you can change, update, or in certain instances delete your information, namely by accessing your account or by contacting us.
A copy of our sample data protection agreement can be found here.